英國影集 / 9號秘事
British television programme / Inside No. 9 / Migg’s Reward
- Err, OK, come up.
- Sorry, I just found it.
- Oh, where, where was it?
- By the shops.
- Oh, didn’t even know I’d lost it.
- It’s all there. I didn’t take anything.
- Oh, no, no, I was just I’ve got some dry-cleaning (乾洗) in, and you know what it’s like when you can’t find your ticket.
- I don’t do much dry-cleaning.
- Well, look, thank you and I want to give you something.
- Oh, you don’t have to.
- No, no, I’d like to. I’ve only got 20s. Haven’t got any change, have you?
- I might have a little bit in my cup.
- Nah, nowhere near enough. Alright, look, I’m going to give you … I’m going to give you two 20s.
- Oh, no, that’s too much.
- Yeah, it is. Ideally I would give you 30, but, well, you saved me a lot of hassle (麻煩), you know? Cancelling (取消) cards, and so, thanks.
- I’m Migg.
- My name’s Migg.
- No, Migg. Two Gs.
- Steady on (冷靜點), I’ve just given you two 20s.
- Sorry, do you want them back?
- No, I was making a joke about the Gs being like grands (千).