英國影集 / 尋寶搭檔
British television series / Detectorists
- Stanley! It’s Nana! Yeah!
- Hello, Veronica.
- Andy. How are you?
- Well, thank you.
- Er… Not really. Still looking for a proper job (正職).
- Proper job, yeah. That’s probably a good idea. And… what are you up to today whilst my daughter works and I look after Stanley?
- Metal-detecting (金屬探測).
- I beg your pardon?
- Very useful.
- Who’s that?
- That’s my friend, Lance.
- What a silly car.
- You ready to rumble (你準備好了嗎)?
- Hmm. I’ve written a list with feeding times on it and…
- I don’t need a list, I’ve raised three of my own.
- I know, but I’m trying to stick to a routine (保持規律).
- We can work out our own routine, thank you. We’re quite capable.
- It’s just that quite a lot of work has gone into this…
- Run along now and go and … find some metal.
- Do you want to keep hold of this, just in case?
- No, thank you.
- All right, well, I’ll just leave it there. And I’ve got my mobile (手機), Becky’s got hers and I’ve put my friend Lance’s number down.
- His next feed (餵食) is at 9:30…
英國影集 / 浴血黑幫
British television series / Peaky Blinders / For the cause
- Ada, sit down here for a minute. Ada, if anything happens to me today . I need you to post (寄) this letter. The stamp’s already on. Don’t ask any questions. It’s to do with insurance (保險).
- Look, Tommy? Whatever it is you’re involved in, just tell us. God, you never let anybody in. We love you, Tom.
- What are you doing up at six o’clock in the morning?
- What the bloody hell’s going on?
- Little errand (差事).
- What errand?
- He just has to stand there, Ada.
- Stand where?
- Let’s go. Come on.
- James, what’s going on? Don’t listen to him, James, he’ll get you killed! What errand?
- For the cause, Ada. The good old cause.
英國影集 / 最後崗位
British television series / The Last Post
- She sells seashells (貝殼) on the seashore (海邊). The seashells that she sells are seashells … sea shore.
- Come on, Joe! She sells seashells on the seashore. The seashells that she sells are seashells, she’s sure.
- We were playing it on the plane, but you couldn’t get it, could you, darling? Not at all. Not even slowly.
- We only got married a week ago. We didn’t have time for a honeymoon (蜜月), so this drive is it. This is our week in Capri, Armstrong.
- What was he like? Captain Page?
- Technically he hasn’t left yet. He won’t be doing much sleeping tonight, though.
- You haven’t answered my question.
- We trusted him with our lives, sir.
- What about me? Who are my new friends going to be?