美國影集 / 威爾與葛蕾絲
American sitcom / Will & Grace / Who Doesn’t Love Jack?
©Will & Grace
- Well, that was fun. I’ve copped a feel before, but I’ve never felt a cop (警察).
- Yeah, well, I’ve never been with a man before, so …
- Oh, you’re not kidding (開玩笑).
- Wow, I just thought you were really bad. Which you were.
- I’ve been wanting to do that for so long.
- Well, proud to have been your first. Have a long, gay life. Best of luck, emoji horseshoe (馬蹄鐵), steamboat (蒸汽船), bon voyage.
- I love you.
- Aw, aren’t you sweet, dear? You’re like a baby congressman (議員) who’s just crawled (爬) out from underneath (下面) his first men’s room stall.
- Let me explain. In the gay world, what we just did was fun but meaningless (毫無意義). Okay? A blip (嗶一聲/曇花一現). And now this blip needs to bloop (在收音機信號里發出高而刺耳的干擾音).
- I love when you say words that aren’t words.
- Okay, listen, Mary.
- Oh, yes. Oh, my God. It’s happening. I’ve always wanted a guy to call me Mary.
- Officer Drew.
- You’re a delightful (愉快), muscly (肌肉發達) rocket ship. You’re what my friend Will and I would call a spinner (?).
- But you and I are never gonna happen, okay? And you need to absorb (明白) that, like, right now. So breathe it in. Do it. And then we say…
- I love you. I love you so much.
美國影集 / 70年代秀
American sitcom / That ’70s Show / Red Sees Red
Red 進行晚點名巡房, 發現一對子女都很守規矩, 各自在自己的房間準備就寢…
- This is so great. I didn’t know you delivered.
- Bed check (巡查/晚點名), dumb-ass.
- Holy crap.
- No, it is not a bed check. We just wanna say good night – and- and we love you very, very much. What are you doing?
- Oh, just nailing (釘) his window shut. For his own good.
- What if there’s a fire?
- Well, then I guess you can just light your dope (毒品/尤指大麻) with it, dopehead (笨蛋).
- Donna! Get out.
- Whoa. Not so fast, Laurie.
- Oh. Ow! Ow!
- You idiot (白痴)! Red’s doing bed checks.
- Bed check.
- And bless Mommy and bless Daddy and bless Grandma…
- Oh. Hi, Daddy.
- Sorry to bother you, kitten.
- Kelso, get your hand off my ass.
- It was an accident (意外).
- It’s still there.
- It’s still an accident.
- Kelso, it’s still there!
美國影集 / 追愛總動員
American sitcom / How I Met Your Mother / World’s Greatest Couple
- I think I left something on the bookshelf. Whoops. Oh, no, oh, look. Oh, I’m disgusting (噁心).
- Wow, you’re open about your sexuality (性趣) and that’s one of the reasons I love you. Did I just say that? Oh, well, cat’s out of the bag (秘密洩露). I love you.
- Whoa, uh Okay, beep, beep. Backing up, um
- Hi, Barney. Oh!
- Oh, my God. Are you married? Is this your wife?
- What? No. Yes!
- You son of a bitch! I can’t believe I let you enter my sacred temple (聖殿).
- Come on, baby. Please, no. Oh, you don’t understand. What have I done? This is the worst. How could you?
- You’re not going anywhere.
美國影集 / 金色年代
American sitcom / The Goldbergs / The Kara-te Kid
©ABC Television Network
- Hey. Can we talk, you know, about that thing that happened between us with our lips and stuff?
- I know the thing, Geoff.
- Well, even though that thing was super-awesome (太棒了) It can’t happen again ’cause, like Me and Evy are together. You get it.
- Totally. It was a stupid one-time mistake. A one-time mistake that we’ve made every day for the last three weeks.
- Right, but this is the last time. Starting now.
- God! What is wrong with us?!
- This has to stop!
- Does it?
- I don’t know!
- It does. Does it, though?
- It doesn’t! And you know why? I’m gonna break up (分手) with Evy today.
- Dude (老兄), you say that exact same thing every day, and we always end up hiding in here while Evy has volleyball practice (排球練習).
- You’ll see. This time, I won’t get scared of her and wimp out (慌張) .
- Well, my lips aren’t touching yours until it’s official (正式分手). Understood?
美國影集 / 喜新不厭舊
American sitcom / Black-ish / God
©ABC Television Network
Bow 的老弟在巴黎待了兩年回來, 覺得老姐的”美國人”生活很不上道, 很鄉下. 認為法國人的優雅生活方式才是王道…
- This chilled butter wreaks (造成) havoc (嚴重破壞) on a croissant (牛角包). You Americans and your mania (瘋狂) for refrigeration.
- This pompous (浮誇) croissant-eating fool is Bow’s little brother, Johan. He’s been teaching in France for two blissful years, but now he’s back and I have to deal with stuff like this.
- These early meal times are so provincial (鄉下). In Paris, we would linger over (仔细慢嚐) wine and cheese until dinner at 10:00.
- That sounds so sophisticated (不落俗套). Can we try it?
- Please, are you kidding? If we move dinner even 10 minutes, your dad’s gonna resort to cannibalism (食人).
- Hold on, cwa-sant. All right, around here, we say grace (感恩祈禱) first. All right? Zoey. Lead.
- I don’t know if I feel comfortable leading grace when I’m not sure if I believe in God.
- Did I say my love for my family was a constant (不變)? I meant I hate them.
美國影集 / 俏妞報到
American sitcom / New Girl / Exes
- So, this is the problem. Nick didn’t tell his ex (前度) that we were together, and she found out, and now she’s really, really upset.
- This is the scariest (最可怕) one yet. It’s just a bunch of (一堆) smiley faces.
- Okay, um, not to be all guy with a baby, but, uh, exes are really a lot like newborns (新生兒), okay? The burps(打嗝) can be so yucky (噁心), but you know what comes after a burp?
- A big old smile.
- What the hell are you talking about?
- It was a metaphor (比喻), Nick.
- It was a classic fatherhood metaphor. No, my … my point is you just need to face her and let her get it all off her chest.
- Oh, I feel like I’ve done that.
- No, you didn’t. You just talked and talked about nothing for 30 minutes.
- Okay, look, I know it’s hard. I know that, man. I’m here and I’m hearing it. I mean, when Jess and I did this, I think we cried for, like two days?
- I mean, at least.
- But look. Now I have such a good friend, and we talk all the time, and he’s such a good listener.
- Say what? I can’t hear you.
- Is this real? You guys saw each other naked (赤裸), and now you’re friends?
- Yes, it’s the purest (最純淨) form of friendship. Straight Leno and Eubanks (*).
- I just want to say you’re incredible, and I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
* Eubanks 在 Leno 主持的 “The Tonight Show” 中擔任音樂總監. 兩人為好友.
美國影集 / 生活大爆炸
American sitcom / The Big Bang Theory / The Matrimonial Metric
- Hey. Here’s the sewing kit (針線包) you asked for.
- Ooh! A minute, 19. Quick.
- You were timing me?
- Yes. I am going through a bit of a timing phase. How long will it last? We’ll find out.
- What did you need the kit for?
- Oh, um Sh-Sheldon was squatting down (蹲下來) to pick up a fork and he ripped (撕開) his pants.
- Oh, someone’s gonna be sore (酸痛) tomorrow.
- Oh, quick thinking. But for future lies, this is as far as I can squat.