美國影集 / 芝加哥醫院
American drama series / Chicago Med / Speak Your Truth
© Chicago Med
- I feel for that woman.
- Having to live with those regrets (遺憾).
- Well, good night, Will.
- Night. Natalie. When you left, you knew about me and Nina. But I didn’t get a chance to tell you why I broke up (分手) with her.
- It was because of the feelings I have for you. Those feelings haven’t gone away. You don’t have to say anything. I don’t have any expectations (期待). I just … I felt I had to tell you.
- My, um … my sabbatical (休假). Things I needed to think about … It’s you.
美國影集 / 芝加哥烈焰
American drama series / Chicago Fire / An Even Bigger Surprise
- Chief, it was a complicated (複雜) situation (情況). But I stand by my decision and my team.
- Lieutenant (小隊長), I came to 51 knowing this house has a reputation for doing things its own way. And I know Chief (局長) Boden has a sharp (敏銳) eye for leadership (領導力), but let me tell you something, Lieutenant. That rope rescue (救援) was like nothing I’ve ever seen.
- No other firefighter (消防員) I know would have risked it (冒這個險). But if any other truck had responded to that call, that young man would be dead right now. You put the victim (傷者) first. Even after you knew I was on scene (在場). And you knew you were already on my hit list. You put his life ahead of your career (仕途).
- All of Truck 81 did.
- Spoken like a true leader. Which is why I’ve recommended (舉薦) you for a meritorious (勳績) promotion (升遷).
- I don’t know what to say.
- You don’t have to say anything. You earned this, Matt. Not just on this call, but every shift and every bell. Look, it’s not gonna be official (正式) until the ceremony (儀式), but let me be the first to tell you. Congratulations (恭喜), Captain (分隊長) Casey.
- Thanks, Chief. I’ll do my best to make you proud (驕傲).
- I know you will. Go get them.
- Chief, thank you.