美國影集 / 威爾與葛蕾絲
American sitcom / Will & Grace / Who Doesn’t Love Jack?
©Will & Grace
- Well, that was fun. I’ve copped a feel before, but I’ve never felt a cop (警察).
- Yeah, well, I’ve never been with a man before, so …
- Oh, you’re not kidding (開玩笑).
- Wow, I just thought you were really bad. Which you were.
- I’ve been wanting to do that for so long.
- Well, proud to have been your first. Have a long, gay life. Best of luck, emoji horseshoe (馬蹄鐵), steamboat (蒸汽船), bon voyage.
- I love you.
- Aw, aren’t you sweet, dear? You’re like a baby congressman (議員) who’s just crawled (爬) out from underneath (下面) his first men’s room stall.
- Let me explain. In the gay world, what we just did was fun but meaningless (毫無意義). Okay? A blip (嗶一聲/曇花一現). And now this blip needs to bloop (在收音機信號里發出高而刺耳的干擾音).
- I love when you say words that aren’t words.
- Okay, listen, Mary.
- Oh, yes. Oh, my God. It’s happening. I’ve always wanted a guy to call me Mary.
- Officer Drew.
- You’re a delightful (愉快), muscly (肌肉發達) rocket ship. You’re what my friend Will and I would call a spinner (?).
- But you and I are never gonna happen, okay? And you need to absorb (明白) that, like, right now. So breathe it in. Do it. And then we say…
- I love you. I love you so much.
美國影集 / 美麗心計
American television series / Big Little Lies / Once Bitten
- Come on, eat up. You haven’t eaten anything. Perry. Perry.
- Hey! Toys down, food up. Hup two.
- Teenagers (青少年) are bad. Do we have to be teenagers?
- Yeah, yeah, I’m afraid you do. Huh.
- I’m gonna skip (跳過) that part.
- Teenagers aren’t that bad. In fact, once you’re a teenager, you will only wanna hang out (厮混) with other teenagers. You’ll think all grownups (成年人) are bad.
- Teenagers think you’re bad?
- Oh, yeah.
- They do?
- Absolutely. Especially when I use my, Ugh! burping (打嗝) superpower, they do.
- Perry, come on.
- Or when I speak with my special voice. Because then they know that here comes – the monster (怪物)!
- Oh! Okay.
- Ooh, I’m starving! Give me a tender little teenager to …
- Come on, you haven’t eaten anything.
- devour (吞食)!
- Ow! No, no, no. no, no!
- Come on, get her!
- Stop! Stop!
- Come here, Mom!
- Come, I’ll save you. I’ll save you, I will save you, honey.
- No, stop! No!
- I’ll save you.
- Fire at will, boys! Fire!
美國影集 / 芝加哥烈焰
American drama series / Chicago Fire / An Even Bigger Surprise
- Chief, it was a complicated (複雜) situation (情況). But I stand by my decision and my team.
- Lieutenant (小隊長), I came to 51 knowing this house has a reputation for doing things its own way. And I know Chief (局長) Boden has a sharp (敏銳) eye for leadership (領導力), but let me tell you something, Lieutenant. That rope rescue (救援) was like nothing I’ve ever seen.
- No other firefighter (消防員) I know would have risked it (冒這個險). But if any other truck had responded to that call, that young man would be dead right now. You put the victim (傷者) first. Even after you knew I was on scene (在場). And you knew you were already on my hit list. You put his life ahead of your career (仕途).
- All of Truck 81 did.
- Spoken like a true leader. Which is why I’ve recommended (舉薦) you for a meritorious (勳績) promotion (升遷).
- I don’t know what to say.
- You don’t have to say anything. You earned this, Matt. Not just on this call, but every shift and every bell. Look, it’s not gonna be official (正式) until the ceremony (儀式), but let me be the first to tell you. Congratulations (恭喜), Captain (分隊長) Casey.
- Thanks, Chief. I’ll do my best to make you proud (驕傲).
- I know you will. Go get them.
- Chief, thank you.
英國影集 / 9號秘事
British television programme / Inside No. 9 / Migg’s Reward
- Err, OK, come up.
- Sorry, I just found it.
- Oh, where, where was it?
- By the shops.
- Oh, didn’t even know I’d lost it.
- It’s all there. I didn’t take anything.
- Oh, no, no, I was just I’ve got some dry-cleaning (乾洗) in, and you know what it’s like when you can’t find your ticket.
- I don’t do much dry-cleaning.
- Well, look, thank you and I want to give you something.
- Oh, you don’t have to.
- No, no, I’d like to. I’ve only got 20s. Haven’t got any change, have you?
- I might have a little bit in my cup.
- Nah, nowhere near enough. Alright, look, I’m going to give you … I’m going to give you two 20s.
- Oh, no, that’s too much.
- Yeah, it is. Ideally I would give you 30, but, well, you saved me a lot of hassle (麻煩), you know? Cancelling (取消) cards, and so, thanks.
- I’m Migg.
- My name’s Migg.
- No, Migg. Two Gs.
- Steady on (冷靜點), I’ve just given you two 20s.
- Sorry, do you want them back?
- No, I was making a joke about the Gs being like grands (千).
蘇格蘭影集 / 關門
Scottish sitcom / Two Doors Down / Eric’s birthday present
- What is it? What’s in the bag? Here, let me look. Oh. A beautiful bottle of wine.
- Now, you’ll enjoy that. It’s kind of fruity (水果味道), but it’s not too fruity, It’s smoky (煙熏味道), but not too smoky, and it’s … it’s woody (木質味道) but … well, anyway a glass of that along with a tin of macaroni (通心粉), it’s beautiful.
- Actually, I’m not drinking at the moment.
- Say again?
- I’m off the drink.
- You’re not drinking?
- You’re not drinking anything?
- Not even a beer in the morning?
- There’s more calories (卡路里) in booze (酒) than there is in food.
- You’re not drinking anything?
- My doctor said to try it. I’ve lost three pounds already.
- And here’s us, bringing you a bottle of wine. Dear me. Well, never mind. I mean, you can keep it for a special occasion (場合), like a … like a celebration (慶祝活動), can’t he, Cath?
- Aye, like when he starts drinking again.
英國影集 / 維多利亞
UK Drama series / Victoria / An Ordinary Woman
- Since we last met, I have declared (宣布) the intention (意圖) of allying myself in marriage to Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
- I hope that God will bless (祝福) this union (結合) and render it conducive (使其有利) to the interests of my people as well as my own domestic happiness (家庭幸福).
- Before I congratulate (恭喜) you, Ma’am, may I remind you that the Sovereign (君主) may not marry a Roman Catholic without forfeiting the throne (喪失皇位)?
- The Prince’s Uncle, Leopold, became a Papist (天主教徒) when he became King of the Belgians. How can we be sure that Prince Albert is in fact a Protestant (新教徒)?
美國影集 / 使女的故事
American web television series / The Handmaid’s Tale / Birth Day
- Thank you for coming.
- You’re welcome.
- You can look at me.
- We’re not supposed to.
- In here, we might be able to bend the rules. Just a bit.
- Hello there.
- I imagine you must find this strange.
- I guess it’s a little strange.
- I want … this will sound silly. I’d like to play a game with you.
- A game?
- Do you know how to play?