美國影集 / 70年代秀
American sitcom / That ’70s Show / Red Sees Red
Red 進行晚點名巡房, 發現一對子女都很守規矩, 各自在自己的房間準備就寢…
- This is so great. I didn’t know you delivered.
- Bed check (巡查/晚點名), dumb-ass.
- Holy crap.
- No, it is not a bed check. We just wanna say good night – and- and we love you very, very much. What are you doing?
- Oh, just nailing (釘) his window shut. For his own good.
- What if there’s a fire?
- Well, then I guess you can just light your dope (毒品/尤指大麻) with it, dopehead (笨蛋).
- Donna! Get out.
- Whoa. Not so fast, Laurie.
- Oh. Ow! Ow!
- You idiot (白痴)! Red’s doing bed checks.
- Bed check.
- And bless Mommy and bless Daddy and bless Grandma…
- Oh. Hi, Daddy.
- Sorry to bother you, kitten.
- Kelso, get your hand off my ass.
- It was an accident (意外).
- It’s still there.
- It’s still an accident.
- Kelso, it’s still there!
美國影集 / 追愛總動員
American sitcom / How I Met Your Mother / World’s Greatest Couple
- I think I left something on the bookshelf. Whoops. Oh, no, oh, look. Oh, I’m disgusting (噁心).
- Wow, you’re open about your sexuality (性趣) and that’s one of the reasons I love you. Did I just say that? Oh, well, cat’s out of the bag (秘密洩露). I love you.
- Whoa, uh Okay, beep, beep. Backing up, um
- Hi, Barney. Oh!
- Oh, my God. Are you married? Is this your wife?
- What? No. Yes!
- You son of a bitch! I can’t believe I let you enter my sacred temple (聖殿).
- Come on, baby. Please, no. Oh, you don’t understand. What have I done? This is the worst. How could you?
- You’re not going anywhere.
英國影集 / 索恩醫生
UK Television series / Doctor Thorne / Trailer
©Once Upon a Time AV Work
母親奇望藉由 Frank 跟有錢女生結婚, 去改善家中經濟狀況, 全力撮合 Frank 與中年富婆, 希望達成婚事. Frank 萬般不願也得應酬, 想不到與中年富婆相談甚歡…
- To me, you are my daughter, and any man who has the honor (榮幸) of your love should be the envy (羨慕) of the world.
- Do you think me so very fair (很正點)?
- Is the woman who prevents (防止) a man from ruining (毀) himself the one who truly loves him?
- If you wish to see me happy ever again, marry money!
- You wicked (邪惡) boy!
- Marry money?
- That’s it, to marry money.
- And a pure heart and youth and beauty, I hope you’ll marry them all.
- Indeed, but there must be money.
- I am no match for Frank.
- Lady Arabella and Lady de Courcy are a pair of snobbish (勢利), selfish (自私) old crones (老太婆).
- I’ll never ask you to marry me again, if you say here and now you did not love me.
美國影集 / 俏妞報到
American sitcom / New Girl / Exes
- So, this is the problem. Nick didn’t tell his ex (前度) that we were together, and she found out, and now she’s really, really upset.
- This is the scariest (最可怕) one yet. It’s just a bunch of (一堆) smiley faces.
- Okay, um, not to be all guy with a baby, but, uh, exes are really a lot like newborns (新生兒), okay? The burps(打嗝) can be so yucky (噁心), but you know what comes after a burp?
- A big old smile.
- What the hell are you talking about?
- It was a metaphor (比喻), Nick.
- It was a classic fatherhood metaphor. No, my … my point is you just need to face her and let her get it all off her chest.
- Oh, I feel like I’ve done that.
- No, you didn’t. You just talked and talked about nothing for 30 minutes.
- Okay, look, I know it’s hard. I know that, man. I’m here and I’m hearing it. I mean, when Jess and I did this, I think we cried for, like two days?
- I mean, at least.
- But look. Now I have such a good friend, and we talk all the time, and he’s such a good listener.
- Say what? I can’t hear you.
- Is this real? You guys saw each other naked (赤裸), and now you’re friends?
- Yes, it’s the purest (最純淨) form of friendship. Straight Leno and Eubanks (*).
- I just want to say you’re incredible, and I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
* Eubanks 在 Leno 主持的 “The Tonight Show” 中擔任音樂總監. 兩人為好友.
美國影集 / 生活大爆炸
American sitcom / The Big Bang Theory / The Matrimonial Metric
- Hey. Here’s the sewing kit (針線包) you asked for.
- Ooh! A minute, 19. Quick.
- You were timing me?
- Yes. I am going through a bit of a timing phase. How long will it last? We’ll find out.
- What did you need the kit for?
- Oh, um Sh-Sheldon was squatting down (蹲下來) to pick up a fork and he ripped (撕開) his pants.
- Oh, someone’s gonna be sore (酸痛) tomorrow.
- Oh, quick thinking. But for future lies, this is as far as I can squat.
美國影集 / 左右不逢源
American sitcom / The Middle / The Christmas Miracle
©ABC Television Network
Sean 為學業成績發愁, 自我懷疑. Sue 百般安慰. 兩人早已互生的情愫, 終於爆出火花…
- Donahues don’t do this. I’ve always been at the top of my class. Maybe I shouldn’t be a doctor. I just T-The whole semester’s been a struggle (掙扎).
- Well, yeah, of course it is. It’s supposed to be. It’s medical school. It’s hard. I wouldn’t want a doctor who went to an easy one.
- But I got C’s. It’s so average (一般). I’ve never been in the middle of the pack (平庸) before.
- Oh, well, I am all about the middle of the pack. It happens to be my area of expertise (專長). Okay, and here’s what I have learned. You cannot compare yourself to anybody else. You are your own unique (獨特) you. Everyone has their own path.
- Yeah, but…
- Okay, look. You once told me I was a very special snowflake (雪花). But you know what? So are you. There is no one else like you. You are gonna be so great. And not because you’re a Donahue, because you’re you.
- [“WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS” PLAYS]
- Yep. Sue was right. Miracles (奇蹟) happen every day.
英國影集 / 巴黎時裝
UK Television series / The Collection / The Deal
- How do you know what women will like?
- I share their love of romance. Fashion’s goal is to please (取悅) and attract (吸引). Ultimately (最終), a lovely dress leads to a man and a woman coming together and … ensuring the survival (生存) of the species (物種).
- Well, no offence(沒有惡意), but my mother had six kids and never owned nothing like that. Would’ve made her nervous (不安).
- Fashion has the power to transform (轉變) us. It’s not so much about who you are but who you want to be. Even those who hate fashion make a statement (表態) with what they wear. If only to say to the world, “I don’t give a damn.”
- Let me introduce you to Marianne. She oversees (監督) evening wear.
- Wow! That looks like it could walk off with nobody in it.
- Monsieur likes to challenge (挑戰) me.