英國影集 / 尋寶搭檔
British television series / Detectorists
- Stanley! It’s Nana! Yeah!
- Hello, Veronica.
- Andy. How are you?
- Well, thank you.
- Er… Not really. Still looking for a proper job (正職).
- Proper job, yeah. That’s probably a good idea. And… what are you up to today whilst my daughter works and I look after Stanley?
- Metal-detecting (金屬探測).
- I beg your pardon?
- Very useful.
- Who’s that?
- That’s my friend, Lance.
- What a silly car.
- You ready to rumble (你準備好了嗎)?
- Hmm. I’ve written a list with feeding times on it and…
- I don’t need a list, I’ve raised three of my own.
- I know, but I’m trying to stick to a routine (保持規律).
- We can work out our own routine, thank you. We’re quite capable.
- It’s just that quite a lot of work has gone into this…
- Run along now and go and … find some metal.
- Do you want to keep hold of this, just in case?
- No, thank you.
- All right, well, I’ll just leave it there. And I’ve got my mobile (手機), Becky’s got hers and I’ve put my friend Lance’s number down.
- His next feed (餵食) is at 9:30…