美國影集 / 心計
American drama series / The Mentalist / Wedding in Red
- Excuse me? Thank you. Try the cake.
- Oh, thank you.
- It’s been two hours, and nobody’s going anywhere near the exit (出口). We need a distraction (分散注意力).
- Okay. How do I look?
- Fine. Why?
- Good. Excuse me? Is this on?
- Uh, excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, can i have your attention, for, uh, one second, please? I’d like to offer one more toast (敬酒).
- I’d like to thank Stacey and Roberto for making me realize (意識到) just how important it is to protect a dream. I didn’t protect my dream.
- To be honest, I, uh, well, I didn’t know how. But what can you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time?
- Do her anyway!
- Well, yeah, that works for a while. But eventually (最終) you say things or don’t say things. You, uh, make more mistakes than you can count. And in the end, well … things fall apart (瓦解).
- This your idea of a distraction?
- Trust me.
- Now if you’re lucky, you might find each other again. But there’s too much history and heartache (心痛) to ever find your way back to that dream.
- At least that’s what i thought. I’m hoping I was wrong. Grace, will you marry me? Well– well, say something. This is real.
- Yes, Wayne. Of course I’ll marry you.
- Target’s (目標) on the move.