英國影集 / 浴血黑幫
British television series / Peaky Blinders / For the cause
- Ada, sit down here for a minute. Ada, if anything happens to me today . I need you to post (寄) this letter. The stamp’s already on. Don’t ask any questions. It’s to do with insurance (保險).
- Look, Tommy? Whatever it is you’re involved in, just tell us. God, you never let anybody in. We love you, Tom.
- What are you doing up at six o’clock in the morning?
- What the bloody hell’s going on?
- Little errand (差事).
- What errand?
- He just has to stand there, Ada.
- Stand where?
- Let’s go. Come on.
- James, what’s going on? Don’t listen to him, James, he’ll get you killed! What errand?
- For the cause, Ada. The good old cause.