英國影集 / Josh
British sitcom / Josh / Bed & Breakfast
- Ding ding.
- Ready for round two (第二回合), Lennox Lewis?
- Oh, I think it’s a bit early for that kind of thing.
- Oh, by the looks of things, you’re not wrong. Where’s it gone?
- It’s very chilly (冷), it’s a draughty (透風) room.
- And if you’re wondering where your pants (褲子) are, one leg is on the floor and the other leg is in the corridor (走廊).
- Yeah, it’s all coming back to me now.
- Someone’s certainly earned themselves one shagger’s (炮友) breakfast.
- Ah, I’ve got things to be getting on with, so I should go.
- It’s your house.
- Yeah, of course it is.
- I tell you what, why don’t I make us a fry-up (*), seeing as you’ve given me your bed, and a bit more? A couple of fried eggs.
- No, thank you.
- Cos you know I’m always up for sausage (香腸), don’t you?
- Maybe we could even experiment (實驗) with hash brown (馬鈴薯餅).
- Oh, no thanks, very much not my scene.
- We’ll see.
- You do realize those were all innuendos (暗示), right?
- Yeah, I got that.
(*) A fry-up is a meal consisting of a mixture of foods such as sausages, bacon, and eggs that have been fried.