美國影集 / 威爾與葛蕾絲
American sitcom / Will & Grace / Who Doesn’t Love Jack?
©Will & Grace
- Well, that was fun. I’ve copped a feel before, but I’ve never felt a cop (警察).
- Yeah, well, I’ve never been with a man before, so …
- Oh, you’re not kidding (開玩笑).
- Wow, I just thought you were really bad. Which you were.
- I’ve been wanting to do that for so long.
- Well, proud to have been your first. Have a long, gay life. Best of luck, emoji horseshoe (馬蹄鐵), steamboat (蒸汽船), bon voyage.
- I love you.
- Aw, aren’t you sweet, dear? You’re like a baby congressman (議員) who’s just crawled (爬) out from underneath (下面) his first men’s room stall.
- Let me explain. In the gay world, what we just did was fun but meaningless (毫無意義). Okay? A blip (嗶一聲/曇花一現). And now this blip needs to bloop (在收音機信號里發出高而刺耳的干擾音).
- I love when you say words that aren’t words.
- Okay, listen, Mary.
- Oh, yes. Oh, my God. It’s happening. I’ve always wanted a guy to call me Mary.
- Officer Drew.
- You’re a delightful (愉快), muscly (肌肉發達) rocket ship. You’re what my friend Will and I would call a spinner (?).
- But you and I are never gonna happen, okay? And you need to absorb (明白) that, like, right now. So breathe it in. Do it. And then we say…
- I love you. I love you so much.