美國影集 / 美麗心計
American television series / Big Little Lies / Once Bitten
- Come on, eat up. You haven’t eaten anything. Perry. Perry.
- Hey! Toys down, food up. Hup two.
- Teenagers (青少年) are bad. Do we have to be teenagers?
- Yeah, yeah, I’m afraid you do. Huh.
- I’m gonna skip (跳過) that part.
- Teenagers aren’t that bad. In fact, once you’re a teenager, you will only wanna hang out (厮混) with other teenagers. You’ll think all grownups (成年人) are bad.
- Teenagers think you’re bad?
- Oh, yeah.
- They do?
- Absolutely. Especially when I use my, Ugh! burping (打嗝) superpower, they do.
- Perry, come on.
- Or when I speak with my special voice. Because then they know that here comes – the monster (怪物)!
- Oh! Okay.
- Ooh, I’m starving! Give me a tender little teenager to …
- Come on, you haven’t eaten anything.
- devour (吞食)!
- Ow! No, no, no. no, no!
- Come on, get her!
- Stop! Stop!
- Come here, Mom!
- Come, I’ll save you. I’ll save you, I will save you, honey.
- No, stop! No!
- I’ll save you.
- Fire at will, boys! Fire!