英國影集 / 最後崗位
British television series / The Last Post
- She sells seashells (貝殼) on the seashore (海邊). The seashells that she sells are seashells … sea shore.
- Come on, Joe! She sells seashells on the seashore. The seashells that she sells are seashells, she’s sure.
- We were playing it on the plane, but you couldn’t get it, could you, darling? Not at all. Not even slowly.
- We only got married a week ago. We didn’t have time for a honeymoon (蜜月), so this drive is it. This is our week in Capri, Armstrong.
- What was he like? Captain Page?
- Technically he hasn’t left yet. He won’t be doing much sleeping tonight, though.
- You haven’t answered my question.
- We trusted him with our lives, sir.
- What about me? Who are my new friends going to be?