美國影集 / 金色年代
American sitcom / The Goldbergs / The Kara-te Kid
©ABC Television Network
- Hey. Can we talk, you know, about that thing that happened between us with our lips and stuff?
- I know the thing, Geoff.
- Well, even though that thing was super-awesome (太棒了) It can’t happen again ’cause, like Me and Evy are together. You get it.
- Totally. It was a stupid one-time mistake. A one-time mistake that we’ve made every day for the last three weeks.
- Right, but this is the last time. Starting now.
- God! What is wrong with us?!
- This has to stop!
- Does it?
- I don’t know!
- It does. Does it, though?
- It doesn’t! And you know why? I’m gonna break up (分手) with Evy today.
- Dude (老兄), you say that exact same thing every day, and we always end up hiding in here while Evy has volleyball practice (排球練習).
- You’ll see. This time, I won’t get scared of her and wimp out (慌張) .
- Well, my lips aren’t touching yours until it’s official (正式分手). Understood?