美國影集 / 最後的大亨
American television series / The Last Tycoon / Pilot
- I’ll be damned.
- Sorry about Landon. I imagine he was just a bit overwhelmed (不知所措).
- By day he seems so tame (馴服).
- You know his father was a carpenter (木匠).
- Tell me, how is it you see all these writers and producers (製作人) every day and no one’s ever asked you to come read for something? A face like yours makes me think I should fire the whole bunch.
- Well, they’ve asked. A few times. I just don’t have any interest.
- In acting?
- In any of it. It’s sort of an unsavory (不愉悅) business, if you forgive my saying it. It hardly matters (這不重要). I’m leaving next week.
- To go where?
- I guess I finally realized this place isn’t like the movies at all. It’s just where they’re made.