英國影集 / 戰爭與和平
Television program / War & Peace
Andrei 對 Natasha 愛到無法自拔, 但又不確定 Natasha 對自己的心意, 怕她覺得自己年紀太大. Andrei 於是向好友 Pierre 討意見, Pierre 向 Andrei 保證 Natasha 其實也是愛他的, 並鼓勵 Andrie 要當機立斷, 趕快去跟 Natasha 求婚…
- I’ve never experienced anything like it before.
- Like what, exactly?
- I’m in love, my friend!
- I feel like I’ve never been properly alive before. I feel like I can’t live without her, Pierre! But could she love me? She think I’m too old. I am too old! What do you think? Why don’t you speak?
- The girl is a treasure (寶藏), Andrei. She’s one of a kind (獨一無二). She’s a treasure. Look, if you truly love her, don’t hesitate (遲疑), don’t think about it. Follow your heart, marry her. Marry her tomorrow you’ll never regret (後悔) it!
- But could she love me, Pierre?
- She loves you all right.
- She hardly knows me.
- She loves you! I know it! All right? I could see it in her face when she was dancing with you. I’ve never seen her look like that before, and I’ve known her since she was a child. She loves you, Andrei. And you’re the luckiest man on Earth. So, what are you doing talking to me? Go to her! Go to her, don’t let her get away. Propose to her (向她求婚).
- I will.