美國影集 / 歡樂單身派對
American sitcom / Seinfeld / The Soup Nazi
George 排隊排了好久, 才買到螃蟹濃湯, 但因為沒拿到隨湯附送的免費麵包, 跟老板問了一下, 結果連湯都沒得喝…
- This line is huge.
- It’s like this all the time.
- Isn’t that that Bania guy?
- Oh, no. It is. Just be still.
- Too late. I think he picked up the scent (味道).
- Hey, Jerry, I didn’t know you liked soup.
- Hard to believe.
- This guy makes the best soup in the city, Jerry. The best. You know what they call him? “Soup Nazi (納粹).”
- All right, Bania. I’m not letting you cut in line (插隊).
- Why not?
- Because if he catches us, we’ll never get soup again.
- Okay, okay.
- Medium turkey chili (火雞辣椒湯).
- Medium crab bisque (螃蟹濃湯).
- I didn’t get any bread.
- Just forget it. Let it go.
- Excuse me. I think you forgot my bread.
- Bread, $2.00 extra.
- Two dollars? But everyone in front of me got free bread.
- You want bread?
- Yes, please.
- Three dollars!
- No soup for you!