美國影集 / 酒吧五傑
American sitcom / It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia / Charlie and Dee Find Love
Charlie 接到電話, 是 “The Waitress” 打來, 要求復合. Charlie 當場決定跟眼前這個”愚蠢的富家小蕩婦”女友分手, 回到貞潔的 “The Waitress” 身邊…
- Charlie, look, I don’t know what’s been going on, but if you think you can make it stop, I need your help. I want you back in my life.
- Do you really mean that?
- Yeah. I need you.
- Okay. I’ll be right there. Awesome (太棒了). Well, I’m out of here.
- What? What are you talking about.
- I’m leaving. I’m going to be with the waitress– she’s the woman I love.
- No, but I…I wasn’t using you like Charlie was. He’s a total asshole (混蛋). I really, really, really like you.
- Oh. Yeah, I know. Okay? I was using you. That’s why I kissed you in front of the waitress. That’s why I banged you a bunch of times, just to make the waitress jealous (妒忌). Amazing. You slept with me almost instantly (立刻). And by the way, a quality woman doesn’t do that. She doesn’t say yes right away. She says no to a man, for years, like, ten years. That’s what a real woman does, okay? You know what you were acting like? A stupid little rich slut (蕩婦). And that’s all that you are.
- How can you do this to me?
- Are you still talking? Go away, dumb-dumb. Go run and hide. Go from me. I don’t want to see you anymore. Women, right? Ah, man, all right, cool. I’m out!