美國影集 / 男人兩個半
American sitcom / Two and a Half Men / Lan mao shi zai wuding shang
©Comedy Central UK
Walden 正在考慮向 Kate 求婚, 卻對誤闖其海濱別墅的陌生女子動了心…
- So, what’s your deal, Walden? Good-looking guy, rich, Malibu beach house (海濱別墅). I bet you only date hot actresses.
- God, no. I’d never date an actress. They’re all crazy.
- I’m sure they’re not all crazy.
- Trust me. They are.
- I don’t get this whole fascination (著迷) with celebrities anyway. I mean, who cares who’s dating whom or who’s engaged (訂婚) to who or who has a sex tape that no one will ever, ever see?
- I know. But I have to say I am a sucker for anything having to do with Brangelina or Kimye.
- Yeah, I have no idea what that means. I thought we were eating Kimye.
- What, have you been hiding under a rock (與世隔絕) for the last few years?
- No, but I have climbed a few. I was a Sherpa in Nepal. Yeah. And I I drove cattle in Argentina. And I, uh Oh, I used to give safari tours (野生動物之旅) in Africa. And, once, I was an assistant manager at a Hot Dog on a Stick in Pittsburgh.
- I love hot dogs. I’ve never even thought about doing stuff like that. I mean, although I did once sit in the splash section (濺水區) at SeaWorld without a poncho (雨披).