美國影集 / 六人行
American sitcom / Friends / The One with Ross’ Teeth
©Comedy Central UK
- Hey, guys.
- What’s up?
- You know. Oh, my God.
- What happened to your teeth?
- I whitened (漂白) them.
- Yeah, what do you think?
- I think I shouldn’t look directly at them.
- Come on, seriously.
- They’re really, really, really white.
- Yeah, what was wrong with your old, human teeth?
- I did leave the gel on a little longer than it said to.
- How much longer?
- A day.
- Ross, you know that tonight is your date (約會) with Hillary.
- I know. That’s why I did it. Come on, are they really that bad?
- No, no, no, no, you’ll be fine. Hillary’s blind(盲), right?
- She will be after tonight.
- Oh, hey! hey Rach, do you notice anything–?
- Your teeth? Yes, I saw them from outside.